Providing peace of mind behind the wheel.
Auto Insurance Coverage
Our car insurance has coverage for comprehensive, collision, and liability exposures. In addition, various deductible options and discounts allow you to customize your policy to meet your needs.
Emergency Roadside Service
Looking for peace of mind every mile? With a coverage limit of up to $250, you will have access to award-winning roadside assistance, 24x7x365, from one of the largest networks nationwide!
Emergency Services Include:
For all your Emergency Roadside Service needs, call:
Auto Insurance Discounts
Are you looking for quality car insurance that you can afford without sacrificing coverage? Mountain West is proud of the high-quality products and services we offer. The following discounts reflect our commitment to offer these products at an affordable rate without sacrificing coverage.
Premier Auto Insurance
Take your auto coverage to the next level!
With Premier Auto, you will receive more coverage than a standard auto policy. You will receive enhanced coverage for items such as:
- Rental Car Expenses
- Up to $1,000 for rental expenses when your auto is involved in a covered comprehensive, collision or theft loss.
- Glass Breakage
- When your auto sustains glass breakage to the windshield, side glass or sunroof, your deductible for replacement of the glass is only $100. *exclusions apply
- Personal Property
- Up to $500 for damage to your personal property or property of others because of a covered comprehensive or collision loss.
- Pet Protection
- Up to $1,000 per occurrence for veterinarian bills or burial costs for your pet as a result of a covered comprehensive or collision loss. *exclusions apply
- Meals and Lodging
- Up to $500 for meals and lodging if you are traveling and your auto is involved in a covered comprehensive or collision loss. The loss or accident must occur over 100 miles from where your auto is principally garaged.
Don’t leave your vehicle only half covered!
If you have invested time and money into your autos, you may not be adequately covered. Your policy provides $3,000 for Special Equipment on your auto or trailer when involved in a covered loss. That’s why we have a Special Equipment endorsement to increase the amount to fit your needs for the special equipment you may have.
What is Special Equipment?
Special equipment includes but is not limited to:
- Grill Guards
- Electronic Equipment
- Lift Kits
- Custom Wheels
- Custom Paint
- Handicap Equipment
Special Equipment means any equipment or devices that alter the:
- Function of your insured auto or trailer
It does not mean any:
- Original manufacturer equipment, furnishings, or parts.
- Any replacement of original manufacturer equipment, furnishings, or parts with other items of like kind and quality.